When was your last Great New HR idea?
When will your next one be?
- Wednesday 21st October, 7.30am – 9.00am
at Bellini Café & Restaurant, 100 Queen St, Melbourne, Or
- Wednesday 28th October, 7.30am – 9.00am
at Vibe Hotel, 88 Alfred St, Milsons Point, Sydney
With the latest Navigo breakfast briefing
“Unlocking HR Information for Enhanced Performance”.
Join us for a breakfast of great ideas and be prepared to have your eyes opened to new HR opportunities. Unlocking HR is a breakfast briefing designed to explore the compelling benefits of visual HR reporting.
- Be inspired by new opportunities in workforce reporting
- Consult free with HR technology experts Peter Forbes and Paulus Briels, fresh from the recent HR Tech ’09 conference in Chicago
- Learn strategies to improve your workflow and save you time…
Could your work be improved with visualisation?
At Unlocking HR we aim to show new techniques for practical improvements in everyday tasks: like assessing leave liability, transforming dense information, or structuring information differently for different executive, manager or employee groups.
To join us for all this, a great networking opportunity and complimentary breakfast, simply visit navigo.com.au/breakfast and RSVP. Seats are limited so if you’re interested please RSVP soon to avoid missing out.
We look forward to seeing you there!