We’re currently looking for a consultant with a passion for technology to join our friendly Melbourne based team…
The type of person we’re looking for:
- is a technical all-rounder, trouble shooter, generalist
- can install and configure Unix/Linux/Windows OS
- can install, configure, troubleshoot, patch and administer server based applications
- can create shell scripts and perform other OS related administration tasks
- has had exposure to Oracle and SQL Server
- can write clean code in their native tongue but can also learn new languages when required
- loves software so much they’d think about marrying their favourite application if it were legal
- is a people person who can speak both fluent geek and human depending on their audience
- is pro-active, organised and able to communicate with customers and colleagues effectively
- doesn’t want to travel into the CBD everyday – we’re Ringwood based
- doesn’t mind a little bit of interstate or international travel
- is tertiary qualified, or equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Technology, etc
- is business savvy
If you answered ‘Yes’ to more than 80% of the above statements then we’d like you to apply following the steps below:
1. Don’t send us your resume or cover letter – Yes, you read that correctly! We don’t want to see it, well not yet anyway….
2. Navigate to our online application form and complete the short questionnaire
3. If we like your answers we’ll contact you to discuss your application further
Salary negotiable based on experience.
Thanks for your time!