Are you aware that since the 6th of December 2012 the Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Act 1999 (EOWW Act) was introduced.
This also introduced gender reporting and compliance.
See this article for more information
This chart is designed to help you visualise the gender diversity within your organisation.
- Job Title
The following conditional formats are used in this view:
- If position male, colour box blue
- If position female, colour box pink
- If Percentage of males is less than 30% or If Percentage of females is less than 30%, colour border red
The following mapped fields are used in this view:
- If Percentage of males is less than 30%, display the multiple females icon
- If Percentage of females is less than 30%, display the multiple males icon
In this chart the Marketing team has a gender in-balance, it is male dominated (shown by the males icon), since there are 30% or less of the team who are female.