Only 4% of businesses use their HR Data for predictive modelling and scenario planning. Has your business graduated to this level, or are you still using data purely for ad-hoc reporting?
Our latest webinar, presented by Navigo Head of HR Services and Strategy, Michael Specht, outlines some real-world examples of the difference between limited metrics and useful analytics for HR.
In this webinar, Michael covers:
– Current trends shaping the HR landscape, including shifting demographics, skills shortages, economic changes and competitive pressures
– ‘The War for Data’
– The nature of HR reporting and analytics
– How to graduate your organisation from metrics to analytics
– Why turnover doesn’t show the whole retention story
– How to measure the effectiveness of your hiring process
– Best practices for measuring performance
– Measuring rewards and compensation effectiveness
– Headcount reporting
– Common pitfalls in implementing workforce analytics processes
You can download the webinar slides at the link below:
Download ‘The Datafication of HR: Graduating from Metrics to Analytics’ Webinar Slides