Adding an org chart is easy, all you have to do is create a new tab. Tabs are always visible at the top and stay within your conversation. Now it’s effortless to see your charts at the same time you discuss metrics or any changes (this is especially useful if you’re working remotely).
So let’s get started! Below is a quick 5-step guide to connect your org charts to Microsoft Teams:
1. Open a team channel
2. Click the + symbol to add a tab
3. Enter “website” in the search field and select the result.
4. Complete the fields:
- Rename the tab to ‘Organisational Charts’ or ‘org.manager’.
- Enter your customer specific org.manager URL.
- Slick Save.
5. Your org.manager organisational charts are now ready to view in Microsoft Teams
And you’re all set!
Hot tip: If you want to make the most of this feature, check out AvePoint’s article covering the top 5 tabs every team should have (Yes, the website tab is included)
For any org charting queries, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly support team at email@example.com